I loved English language since I was ten years old . I used to talk to people from all over the world . I still remember all my friends who were from different countries . Some of them were England , Switzerland , America , Austeralia and Switzerland . I used to talk to them in English language and send them some mail too . But my lovely teacher has the biggest influence on me since I was fifteen years old . He was my favourite , because he made me love the language . Also , he made me study English at the university . I loved my favourite teacher because he was friendly , faithful , and smart .
First of all , I loved my English teacher because he was friendly . He used to listen to us and talk to us about our problems as well . Also , he used to come to class happy all the time . He always left his personal problems behind . He was very good listener to the student's problems and tried to solve their personal problems .
Second , I loved my English teacher because he was faithful . He used to come to class well prepared . He never missed a day . He always came on time to class . Also , he used to give us much information about the curriculum . He studied in England master in English Literature and he used to talk about life there and how he overcame all difficulties .
Third , I love my teacher because he was very smart . As he was able to answer any of our questions . He was good at narrative and grammar . He taught us the right way to write essays as well . I never forget Akram Baker that is his name . I will always remember him in a good way . Since I came to the States I seldom met him . He is in Palestine . God bless him.
Finally , we never forget good people or the people we love . They are always in our hearts .
No comments:
Post a Comment