Sunday, April 13, 2014

blog week eight . free choice . Experts in your academic major as a teacher .

During my career as a teacher in high schools for almost thirteen years . I found many differences between the seventh grades number " A " and "B " . First of all , seventh grade" A " was very active . For example , they came to class well prepared . They knew most of the answers to the questions . They also were very clean . they used to come to school with very clean uniform . They also tried to keep the class clean , they put some wall pictures up to show that they knew what our lessons were going to be about . On the other hand , they participated in most of the school activities . For example , basketball , tennis , and some other activities concerning the curriculum .

           Second , I would never forget my other students in the seventh grade section " B " . They were very lazy .They just like to gossip and make fun of other students . Most of time they were sleepy . They also came to class without preparing their lessons . They were not clean enough . They always threw trash on the floor , they rarely clean themselves either. They also never prepare the board to show they know what the lesson would be about . They never share in the school activities or the curriculum .

            Finally , during my career as a teacher , I always liked to give my students the best I could . In my opinion . I think those students needed much care from the administration and from most of the teachers . I think that they would do better job , if there were some care . Nobody encouraged them to do things . Such as sharing in school activities or sharing in the sport or any kind of extra things . We should give a chance for everyone to do better and to give opportunity for all kinds of students . This would make everyone happy .

No comments:

Post a Comment