There are many things we like to do in life. For me I like reading different kinds of books . Reading is important for me as it is fun , a way to get knowledge , and strengthen my reading personality .
First of all , reading is fun for me . For example , when I read a book , I feel interested . I never get bored . Also , reading helps me to think about my free time . I feel like I do not have free time to waste . I also feel that my book is my best friend . It is always faithful . When I open any kind of books , I feel that I wanted to keep reading as it gives me information that I wanted to discuss and share with people.
Second , Reading many kinds of books give me knowledge . For example , I used to read when I was nine years old . For that reason I became familiar with my authors and writers . Also , I became familiar with different kinds of books , like historical , political , and detective . On the other hand , reading made me make a very big library in my house . it is arranged in a beautiful manner and it is my source of study .
Third , reading gave me strength. For example , I always share in a big meetings in my country . We go and meet different people . we discuss and share information . I also do my presentations in those conferences when we need to discuss a book . Also , reading helps me to answer some of my students' questions about different aspects in life . For example if my students want to write about any subject , I give them some information about this subject . I feel comfortable when I give my students the answers about any thing they want to write about .
Finally . , reading has been a very important in my life . I feel that I have much information that I want to share with people . So I advise anyone to have the book as a friend not a foe . So keep reading and keep getting many books .
No comments:
Post a Comment